View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2009 #1986
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes keeps running away from the very simple and straightforward questions asked in my RODOH post # 11127, which are transcribed below:

Question # 108: Would the demonstration of the location, size and contents of Sobibor grave # 4 in my RODOH post # 11127, if published in an article in SKEPTIC magazine, be considered sufficient proof of the minimum contents of at least one mass grave at Sobibor to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements, and thus entitle the author of such article to the $ 100,000 NAFCASH reward?

YES or NO?

Question # 109: If the answer to Question # 108 is "NO", why would the above demonstration not be considered sufficient proof of the minimum contents of at least one mass grave at Sobibor to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements, and thus entitle the author of such article to the $ 100,000 NAFCASH reward? What would be missing?

Question # 110: If the answer to Question # 108 is "NO", what evidence exactly would be accepted as proof that Sobibor mass grave # 4 contains at least the amount of human remains required to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements and entitle the applicant to the NAFCASH reward?

And then there is

Question # 111: Unless you reintroduced them in the meantime, why did you take the Chelmno and Belzec extermination camps out of the NAFCASH challenge?

Gerdes may answer these questions either here or on RODOH.

As concerns questions nos. 108 to 110, I'll make answering them even easier to spineless coward Gerdes, as I have done in my RODOH post # 11136.

I have located and proven the existence of the Sobibor mass grave numbered "4" by Prof. Andrzej Kola in his 2001 report about Sobibor (I could just as well have picked any other of the seven graves found by Prof. Kola, but I picked # 4 because it is the biggest). I have provided an renowned archaeologist's description of that grave's precise location and his plotting of that grave on a map. I have matched that map with a satellite photograph, on which grave # 4 is one of the graves that can be made out with the naked eye. I have provided the archaeologist's description of the grave's context, from which it can be concluded that well over 4,000 bodies in wax-fat transformation at least lie on the bottom of that grave. I have provided documentary and eyewitness evidence that proves the killing, burial and subsequent cremation of at least 150,000 people at Sobibor extermination camp, and I have demonstrated that grave # 4 can, given it's also containing cremation remains above the layers of bodies in wax-fat transformation and its volume in relation to the total volume of all graves together, be reasonably assumed to contain the remains of about half the people killed at Sobibor.

So the question is: would this be enough, if published in an article in Shermer's Skeptic magazine, to qualify me for the $ 100,000 NAFCASH reward?

YES or NO?

If the answer should be "NO", what more would be required? There's only one additional requirement that I can think of, and that is physically finding the contents of this mass grave by excavation, core drilling or non-invasive subsoil imaging technologies, physically quantifying them to the extent possible, and documenting these physical finds and physical quantification in an archaeological report.

If this is what it takes to satisfy the NAFCASH challenge requirements, please say so, Mr. Gerdes. In that case application for the reward will have to wait until the necessary archaeological works are carried out on site, which as things are now will not happen before October this year.

If, on the other hand, the evidence to location, size and contents of Sobibor grave # 4 presented in my post # 11127 is sufficient to qualify for the NAFCASH reward if submitted in the required form (i.e. publication in SKEPTIC magazine), I shall contact Mr. Shermer right away.

So, Mr. Gerdes, which of them is it?

Of course Gerdes will continue running away from my questions and making a big bloody fuss to avoid providing simple and reasonable answers to very simple and reasonable questions, like the whimpering coward he has amply shown himself to be, especially when he ran from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post # 1525 ).

And of course the ignore situation on this forum remains, except as concerns the above questions, until Gerdes has posted this simple statement that he's scared shitless of posting:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

Greg Gerdes, alias "T.F.Sheb", alias "tfsfcsupporter", alias whatever else the fellow may feel like calling himself, is a big mouth with nothing behind it. All bluff, no action.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; May 20th, 2009 at 05:06 AM.