Full Thread: Audio
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2014 #60
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Well Day is talking about the "square heads (Germans) vs the round heads (Poles)", and evokes Von Hindenburg as an example of the former:

But for all intents and purposes, Von Hindenburg is pretty Polish looking, as Prussians can be.

Nothing worse than people attributing racial reasoning to their ideological or chauvinistic hatreds, it undermines the entire science and gives cultural Marxists lots of ammo (IE, "How The Irish Became White" by infamous white-exterminationist kike Noel Ignatiev, which is a staple in most mandatory "race and society" college curriculums). Day didn't like the Poles because he supported Germany, which is fine and I agree with him, but he frames them up unfairly.

I actually found his "square head" and "round head" analogy pretty amusing personally. Although a stereotype its actually pretty true (like most stereotypes). I remember growing up with my cousins who are half Slavic and they had noticeably bigger heads than us. Sometimes we laughed about it and even referred to them as "slavic big heads" Of course there was never any question about their whiteness as they were blonde and blue eyed like us but it was obvious they were from a different white tribe to us, just based on the shape of their face and head. My family being of Germanic origin had much more structured jawlines and longer thinner heads. Anyway, yes I agree, the "round heads" were unfairly being categorized by DAY as being a type of inferior human and I felt uncomfortable with that. I personally find Polish girls extremely attractive. Even dated one for a while. She was lovely! Great body as well! Tall, lean and sexy