Full Thread: Audio
View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2014 #104
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Some good points here, but public education today has hardly anything to do with the Prussian model that did great things for Germany. America today has a progressive education system that is based on the cultural Marxist nation-retarding ideas of John Dewey.

Before the Jewish takeover, Prussian-style schools taught people how to think. That's the base the Nazis had to engage the masses with their ideas. American public schools are about being "inclusive" and dumbing things down so everyone feels special, so material is limited (and in modern times, heavily politicized) in scope. Prussian education, due to the fact that Prussia was more or less a military state, encouraged analytical thinking and (reasonable) open-endedness because these are very valuable traits to have on the battlefield (compulsory education was passed after a major defeat of Prussia in the Napoleonic war). One of the reason German officers were more creative and competent than their West Point equivalents is partially thanks to this difference between Prussian and American educational philosophies.

Harvard, Stanford, John Hopkins, and Yale are the only institutions that still truly practice the Prussian model, and they're the only ones that produce results worth talking about these days (even with the dumbing down that comes from Jewish controll).
I've seen the claim that Prussia reserved genuine intellectual education for the top 1%. The point is that public education serves the central state. The people are just resources to be used by central government, they have no ends in their own selves and lives. The people who structured American public schooling went to Germany for PhDs, and they realized what they could do if they could make public schools universal and coerced. They were successful. They left reins the jews could pick up when they got here, and they ran with it.

You seem to want a new Sparta or Prussia. The most I think The Guardians (or some such) should do is have one central Aryan State University with the highest rigor. That will naturally draw the elite, as it will be prestigious. Then just develop a curriculum, and let people use it. Or not. Hitler didn't allow homeschooling. I don't agree with that. If idiots want to raise their kids christian, they should be allowed to. So long as the racial basis of the state isn't undermined, there's no problem. That part must be severely authoritarian, and as generously construed as need be. But I know how whites are, and merely having whites, even racially conscious ones in government, will not solve problems that are caused by human or white nature. The same incentives to cheat, lie, graft will remain, and for these, the technical solutions (and blood lottery) are the only ways to limit damage.

Competition is the only regulation that works. You "commies" need to realize that.