View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2015 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

[jews subtly feather in their sexual themes into conservative mediums, like country music. it's presented as edgy, cool, barrier-breaking. it's just the same old dreck - inducements to vice that will destroy lives. but if cool people at the height of their star power and physical beauty push it, well, then it seems right and emulable to others. this sort of stuff i have to admit has always driven me wild - these generally anglo/irish hollywood actors/musicians who think they're so cool pushing sex deviance, i really want to kick them all in the ass, one after the other. such posers and toolbags. willing to be used by others for a destructive purpose, purely to advance one's career - what kind of men and women are you? you're shit to me.]

Is Little Big Town's 'Girl Crush' Really That Controversial? No, and Here's Why
by Sophie Schillaci March 27, 2015

We've all done it: that audio double-take when listening to Little Big Town's current single "Girl Crush" for the first time.

"I got a girl crush," Karen Fairchild sings on the track's opening, while the chorus leads with the line: "I want to taste her lips." Keep listening, and the song's message becomes abundantly clear: it's about intense girl-on-girl jealousy over a boyfriend.

"I want to taste her lips, yeah 'cause they taste like you," the song continues. "I want her magic touch, yeah 'cause maybe then you'd want me just as much."

NEWS: Let the ACMs Countdown Begin!

At the time of publication, "Girl Crush" was sitting pretty in the Top 50 on the iTunes songs chart, while Billboard reports that the song has reached No. 32 on the most recent Country Airplay chart after 15 weeks. The song's ascent is "well within the range of what would be considered a normal chart climb," the publication states.

Why, then, has the Internet been abuzz with reports that country radio stations across the U.S. have pulled the song from their rotation amid listener complaints? According to a blogger on ForTheCountryRecord.com, purporting to be "a Music Director for a current Country music station in Texas," listeners had drawn ire from the track's "obvious lesbian meaning" and reportedly accused the station of "promoting the gay agenda." The story has been picked up this week by multiple outlets, including The Washington Post, The Hollywood Reporter and Fox News, with some reports indicating that the song had been pulled from airplay rotations entirely.

Little Big Town's Fairchild and Kimberly Schlapman faced the supposed issue head-on in an interview with country radio host Bobby Bones, who declared: "It shouldn't even matter if it's a lesbian song!"

"There's so many problems with that whole issue," Fairchild said. "The fact that country music is built on heartache songs and jealousy songs, this is like a modern day version of 'Jolene,' and people just need to listen to it."

WATCH: Miranda Lambert Reigns Supreme With 8 ACM Awards Nominations

Fellow country superstar Dierks Bentley weighed in, speaking with The Huffington Post. "When I heard that song, I never even thought about it being a girl crush or a lesbian [romance]. And when I thought about it that way, I liked it even more," he said. "A little controversy is always good for music, so I think it worked out for the best. There’s always going to be great country artists and great country songs and I think “Girl Crush” is a really well-written, great idea for a song."

Country songwriter Jaren Johnston, who has penned hits for Keith Urban and Tim McGraw, among others, took to Instagram with his thoughts.

http://www.etonline.com/music/161850..._and_here_why/

[the key point is this "controversy" (in this sense) and edginess is always pushing the same direction. it's never cool to be AGAINST what jews are pushing. that is called HATE. we have been trapped in this kikeworld for so long, most people don't even realize what's going on. things only move leftward - toward promiscuity, away from privacy, dignity, normality and freedom]

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 28th, 2015 at 12:45 PM.