Full Thread: Anti-Feminism
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2013 #7
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Steve_ View Post
I think in a lot of ways the outcome of the feminist movement is much worse than any of the individual consequences. It may sound a bit silly to some, but to me, when I see women walking around I lack any real feeling or desire when I see them, it's rare that you see women that actually take the time to dress up and look like a proper woman any more. The styles today are bland, women think that sexy is showing more cleavage, more leg, more skin, and they do so while wearing the most basic and boring clothes, their attitudes are self righteous and condescending, and their idea of high class style is overpriced purses and shoes with some designers name embossed on them in giant letters so they can show off to all the other pretentious bitches just how ostentatious they can afford to be. They have gained what they thought they wanted, but at the cost of taste, style, class, and beauty. They have lost their fundamental understanding of what beauty is in the first place, and what makes a woman desirable. I don't care if it sounds silly, but I think that is their crime, that they drained the world of beauty, and robbed men of the sight of a woman that takes their breath away and presents herself in a manner which is not only worthy of desire, but which commands desire.
Ewww that sounds horrible.
But a lot of women are filthy slags and it has nothing to do with feminism.
Like I work in a pretty male dominated industry but if you're good youre good, a man taught me and I taught a man to do the job.
Still I would hate to be cooped up in a house being just a house wife not for me and I don't want to start a family like women traditionally should, I hear lots of men say they want to have families but they aren't the ones who do the work for it, the woman has to carry it for nine months and give birth which ruins her body, the man is the person who has a job and has the upper hand.