Full Thread: Kevin Harpham
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2011 #142
Matt in Reno

Something about this bothered me from the first time I heard about it. A lot of things just don't sound right. The "rat poison" is the real red flag. What the hell is that about?
There's no way anyone building a damn bomb would have put rat poison in it, it's just plain stupid. Like they thought the shrapnel and rat poison would mix after the explosion and enough of it would get into anyone's system to harm them? More than the shrapnel?

And I don't like that line:
"A source familiar with the investigation has said authorities linked Harpham to purchases of bomb components, including a remote car starter and other electronics. The purchases were traced to various stores, and at least one purchase was made with a debit card, the source said."

A source familiar with the investigation my ass, the Feds are not supposed to be leaking info like that... and the weasel words.... they never say he did anything, never say he bought anything... linked to this, traced to that... "a" debit card, not "his" debit card... even the DNA was "linked" to him, they don't say it was actually his.

You guys should click the link that says "comments" too and read them...