View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2019 #2
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I can't find the Blue Nigger file, but I have to put this out. Phillip Brailsford, the Arizona policeman who killed Daniel Shaver, was found not guilty by the department, but left.
Now, that department insists he be rehired temporarily, so he can file for disability and draw a pension of 30,000 a year.

This cop gunned down Shaver. The man was showing a pellet gun to friends (perfectly legal), and Brailsford and others stormed his hotel room, threatened him with death, and made Shaver go on his knees and crawl, then kept shouting at him to stop, go, stop...the man was almost crying, begging not to be killed, and finally, Brailsford gunned Shaver down with his M-16.

I saw it on video and I was furious, moreso that he got off, the police saying he suffered PTSD...then what was he doing on a police force? And now they want to 'help him out' so he can draw a pension.
Sorry, I'm just angry about this, especially when I saw Shaver pleading for his life.
There is little justice anymore. It's gotten to the point where the social contract is irretrievably broken and justice will have to be pursued outside the system.

I saw the video. It's sickening. The pig's actions were indefensible. But no less than the department which defended him is attempting to get him a disability pension. In fact, what the department did is probably worse in many ways. The pig was a sick clown who was unfit for the job and imploded under pressure. The department had time to consider all the facts without time constraints and decided to pension a murderer.

Fuck blue niggers.

Last edited by Joe from OH; July 15th, 2019 at 12:05 PM.