View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2015 #63
Armor

Default Hollande decrees 2015 to be year of repression against opposition to immigration - 1

On new year's eve, President Hollande gave a recorded speech to say what he plans to do in 2015. He talked about several things, like for example, alleviating payroll taxes for minimum wage earners, and so on.

But here are a few significant excerpts:

Quote:
  • France is not about nostalgia, it is about hopefulness
  • My duty (...) is to do everything to prepare tomorrow's France
  • our duty (...) is the fight against unemployment.
  • My priority will always be young people, with more resources to fight against school inequality
  • I will pursue the fight to the end, against conservative trends (...) and against populist trends (...).
  • It is when France forgets her principles that she gets lost and gets drowned. (...) That's why I decide that the fight against racism and antisemitism will be a GREAT NATIONAL CAUSE.
  • The CIVIC SERVICE will be extended to all young people in all their diversity, all young people who so request.
What he says is basically this: Too bad you don't like my policies. You are going to get even more of it. And forget about the past. From now on, France is African.

Apart from that, Hollande isn't sure if his priority is to fight unemployment, school inequality, or antisemitism.

Here is some info about two things mentioned in his speech:

GREAT NATIONAL CAUSE (
Grande_Cause_nationale Grande_Cause_nationale
) is a label given to the decision by the French government to help a group of associations to advance their particular cause during a whole year. The "great national cause" of the year is usually the fight against cancer. In 2000, it was road safety.

CIVIC SERVICE (
Service_civique Service_civique
) is a system set up by the government in 2010 in reaction to the 2005 nigger riots. It allows young people to work for six months and up to two years for an association or a local administration. It is meant to promote commitment to citizenly jewishy republican values.

Last edited by Armor; January 1st, 2015 at 09:50 PM.