Full Thread: #1 Green Nigger Thread
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2017 #577
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Let's not give them any good ideas.

These guys have already finished basic training when these accidents happened. They are in advanced training or already supposedly qualified in their particular MOS and are participating in regular training exercises to keep their skills and readiness up-to-date. Accidents and sometimes injuries and deaths inevitably do happen the more intense and realistic these exercises and operations are. But this many of them is just ridiculous. Again, you can blame it on the large number of low-IQ non-Whites in the military, the stupidity of the apefirmative-action hires giving the orders, political correctness and a myriad of other bullshit native to overall military culture. And the fact these ZOGbots have been fighting nonstop wars since 2001 and the tempo of being the jew's worldwide golem mercenaries continues to increase.

But all in all, it's pure comedy gold to see them crashing into each other and offing themselves. That's fewer of them and their weapons and machines ZOG has to make war on the world, and eventually us.
I didn't know that, just assumed they were combo niggers and newbies, lol.

I remember having to show a Mestizo something about 'tracking changes' in MS Word over and over and....over.

Makes sense now. Something like, Commanding Officer says, "No, Jorge, I said turn Left. Leeffttt!! Your other left!" (Explosion).

"Shaniqua, go help Jorge!"

(Explosion).