View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2008 #220
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
EVERYTHING that Bill White is and his entire agenda is manifested in the above statement.

They've "desecrated" the memory of "OUR" dead!

What are YOU going to do about it?

What Bill White wants is for one of us to actually do something to these newsroom bastards so that his buddies at the SPLC and in the media can then use his posts [inflammatory words] and their result [action], to spin in such a way as to give racially aware Whites a bad name, but more importantly to repetitively put before the American people on the Jew box that White Nationalists and their ideological kin ARE terrorists and that we need to be suppressed.

If one of us won't just run on over to the Kingston Daily Freeman and blow a few shabbas goyim to hell, he and his friends at the ADL and SPLC can, and eventually will fabricate such an act, if not at the Freemean, somewhere. They'll use the statements of an "evil, vile, hateful, hater, like Bill White, whom as everyone knows, I think is a Jew or a _ _ _, and they'll "prove," in their own kosher way, that his words, caused a terroristic hate crime. This is VERY important people, because everyone here is already aware of the undeniable fact that WE represent Jewry's greatest enemy, White men willing to criticize the Jew. They, the Jews MUST stop us - they must instill fear in those even considering in indulging in any politically incorrect thoughts. They cannot allow us to reach the mainstream masses, it's just as imperative to get the populance to hate us as it was for the Bolshevik Jews to get the Russian people to hate "counter-revolutionaries." This isn't a game, the Jews intend to kill us, it's just that simple. However, Jews are colwards and won't do the actual wet work, so what do they need to do? They need to convince the lemming that we're terrorists, that we're ideologically allied with evil, hateful, bigoted, and malodorous Islamo-Fascists, etc... When they've succeeeded all they need do is set off a small nuke is Des Moines Iowa, and then say it was carried out by a combination of foreign and domestic terrorists. If they succeed, we're as good as dead. It won't matter at that point what you've ever said or done, nobody is going to take the time to consider any of it, they're going to arrest you and you're going to find yourself sitting across the table from a hook nosed kike with an evil grin on his face. Any resistance on your part will be spun by the media to indicate just how vile you really are.

If Bill White really wants some retribution, why doesn't he see to it himself?

The very fact that Bill White has exploited Jim Leshkevich's death for the purposes of setting up Whites ought to cause the majority of you still sleeping, to wake the fuck up!

Doesn't a question beg an answer? What kind of answer could be given to Bill White here on this public forum that is being closelyt scrutinized at this very moment by any number of Jews, feds and cops, that isn't incriminating?

When I first learned of Jim Leshkevich's death yesterday, it was by way of this thread, a thread I noticed immediately was posted by Bill White himself. I cursed Bill White the moment I saw it, thinking of him sitting at his desk, rubbing his cold-hearted hands together with a lear on his face was almost too much to bear.

Goddamn you to hell Bill White. Goddamn you for using the death of Jim Leshkevich to draw attention to yourself and goddamn you for using his death to further your kosher agenda, you son of a whore!

Bill White is not a Nazi, he's a Jew [either literally or figuratively] playing the role of a Nazi, but in fact a Judas Goat.
Take your shit somewhere else. You constant babbling and name calling is getting old.