View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2009 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Seems to be an american thing use WASP as a general term for Whites of all ethnicities. I consider myself of celtic descent so I find it a particularly objectionable label, though I agree there is very little difference.
I also am going by my own personal experience. The people I actually had run-ins with, college admins, were all WASPS, and maybe one German, to get ethnic. I don't distinguish between island monkeys, they're the same. Their differences interest them; to outsiders their similarities are far more pronounced. That is, they're face/attitude people. The figure they cut, the way they look to others, matters more than their internal substance. That general truth, which admits of many exceptions, is why British culture is inferior to German culture. The reason we have such a hard time developing WN in America is largely because of our British cultural roots. It is evident even on VNN that my advocacy of hardness -- of taking a position and applying it logically and consistently across the board -- falls mostly on deaf ears. Pat Buchanan sounds like us. Jared Taylor seems nice. No matter how sound the logic that we ought exclude them, the personal overrides the political - this is the signal failing and difficulty we face in America, and it is because of our British heritage - the British are a class-riven society in which the elite go to two schools, and they are on their own side, against the rest of the world and even their own lower classes. This foul but successful system has been repeated in America, so that all we get for president and senator are WASPS, and now yids, who've gone to Yale or Harvard.

Politics, the German way, is not personal. I absorbed this lesson over there. Germans don't get sidetracked on personality, they study up, they pick their school, they go knock heads (hard side) or do the preparation (soft side) of the curriculum, order forms, paper work, organizing. I get utterly disgusted talking with people who seem to think that politics is nothing more than a battle of personalities. That's an utterly alien Irish-English concept, not a German concept at all.

We need to go German in order to win. I don't mean culturally, just in the limited sense described above. Take the personalities out, and fight over the principles and the policies. If someone isn't objectively on our side, and is objectively advocating that which hurts us, the fact that he is

nice
polite
erudite
well scrubbed

is irrelevant, and should not be taken into consideration.

Americans are too "nice" or weak to do this.

Even most VNN people are too nice/weak to do this.