Full Thread: #1 Songwriting Thread
View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2014 #6
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
They actually told me point blank that I should just stop making music and they will never release Wintersun from the contract. Itīs really like this, because they canīt or wonīt loan me enough money to build a studio and fund an album, they donīt want other people (the fans) to fund it either… unless they get a crazy big cut of the funding (for doing absolutely nothing).
Is the founder of that label a kike? He certainly doesn't look like it - but perhaps he might as well be.

ALWAYS some bloodsucking shyster tick of a middleman getting in the way, demanding itz pound of flesh, ruining things for the REAL creators & their fans/customers. Like those filthy Warner Music Group kikes who get old clips of even the most obscure musicians removed from jootoob - not, of course, because they ever plan to release the footage on DVD, oh no: just because they "own the copyright", and goddammit, no one gets to see & hear "their" product without coughing up the shekels.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin