View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2018 #3
Skinhead Zack

Black Metal seems like the only legit choice for us when it comes to Metal.

Quote:

Anti-Racists attack black metal bands.

In his latest blog post titled Anti-Racists crying about “Nazi” Black Metal, the author of the self-proclaimed Best Black Metal blog points out the hypocrisy and double-standards of so-called “anti-racists” who accuse every black metal band imaginable (Mayhem, Dimmu Borgir, even Immortal) of being secret or not-so-secret Hitler worshipers, all while applauding other non-White musical acts that call for violence, sometimes openly, against White people and White Black Metal fans in particular.

Nergal the “Nazi” of Behemoth.

He also expresses surprise at why these “anti-racists” insist on “policing” the black metal scene for wrongthink, despite the fact that they are at best only vaguely familiar with its history and offer only a very limited understanding of its ethics.

He even name-drops Antifa666, a zionist troll that used to operate on Metalious.com and post pro-Israeli, anti-Arab and anti-White propaganda before he was banned by the mods. I’ve written extensively about him on this very blog, just check the archives. For info, he was the one that called Satyr of Satyricon an “Islamofascist” nazi because he dared criticize the genocide of Palestinian civilians by the Israeli military.

Anti-Racist = Anti-White.

The reason why the author is confused about these antifa/pro-Israeli groups attacking black metal bands is because he misunderstands the nature of antifa, SJWs, hasbara, egalitarianism and the entire “anti-racist” phenomenon.

I’m guessing the author is, to put it mildly, a bit… on the younger side… given his frequent use of edgy words like “faggot” and “retard”, and his affinity for juvenile racial epithets. So I’ll explain again why these anti-racist groups hate black metal music.

As many have pointed out before, anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

Anti-Whites make it perfectly clear that while anyone can be prejudiced, racism = prejudice + power. And since they claim only White people have power, “racism” can only be caused by Whites.

Therefore anti-racist = anti-White. And the corollary being that racist = White

That, not some misplaced faith in the egalitarian religion or the “international brotherhood of Mankind”, is why bands like Nargaroth, Marduk, SEWER and Behemoth get called nazi, racist, white supremacist, etc.

It’s NOT because of alleged politically incorrect statements made by a session musician, in an obscure interview with an unknown magazine 25 years ago.

It’s NOT because of the title of their 13th album, which can be interpreted as an apology of the Wehrmacht when read while drunk and under heavy doses of LSD and SSRIs.

It’s NOT because some of the lyrics can be heard as “Hail Hitler, Race War Now” when played backwards.

It’s NOT because the band logo resembles a swastika when rotated 56.1 degrees to the right after you’ve gouged both your eyes with a crucifix.

It’s because Marduk, Behemoth, Mayhem, Burzum, Darkthrone, Graveland, etc… are White, European bands whose members are White, European people.

Based Black Vikings vs Racist Metal.

It makes no difference whether these bands are actually NS (Graveland, Peste Noire, Burzum), close to NS ideologically (Darkthrone, SEWER, Mayhem) or completely unrelated to NS (Emperor, Immortal, Neraines).

They are White, therefore racist.

Fenriz and Attila Csihar could both marry a Taiwanese trap or an African gigolo, they would still be racist nazis because they are White. Hell, even Taylor Swift is called a nazi by the usual suspects.

As for why these pro-israeli groups are hypocritically “against racism” yet defend the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from their homeland, it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out: jews are anti-White, therefore they are “anti-racist” despite their own country in Occupied Palestine being guilty of the same crimes of which they accuse Germany.

European diversity.

The aforementioned Metalious user Antifa666 used to write long tirades about his grandparents being gassed/cremated (seriously, he changed stories every two weeks) in Auschwitz, which is why he was “ready to shoot black metal nazis [sic] in the head“.

I believe this was the straw that broke the camel’s back and what got him finally banned from Metalious, but you can still check out his “reviews” on the site. Here and here are two particularly obnoxious examples, very revealing of how these anti-White jews are always psychologically projecting their own insecurities onto the “Nazis”.

As for the author of the Best Black Metal site, he should stick to what he’s good at: trashing Infernus of Gaygoroth – which, I’ll admit, he is quite good at – and writing Tumblr-tier denunciation of trendy faggot modern black metal, just like Ash/Kanwulf of Nargaroth.

I have nothing against him personally, I know he reads my blog and even interacted a few times with him via comments, but he just doesn’t appear to have the maturity to deal with actual politics and anti-White entryism in the black metal scene.

As far as homos go, I may be in the minority but I really don’t care what people – be they black metal musicians or otherwise – do behind closed doors. Gaahl, for instance, I consider a good vocalist.

But anti-Whites are a problem, especially when they advocate violence or have live shows cancelled due to threats thereof… as the very jewish group antifa did in California a few months ago, it was a Marduk concert if I recall.

https://demonecromancy.wordpress.com/2018/06/10/why-anti-racists-hate-black-metal/