Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2012 #2413
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Exactly as I had thought, groundwater is not used as drinking water at the prison and never has been. You can't get exposed to TCE contamination by taking a shower in it. Leaking jet fuel tanks over a 50 year period could indeed have deposited a lot of JP-4 under ground. This is kerosene and probably not as toxic as trichloroethylene which was used extensively for cleaning aircraft frames and engines.
You're a fucking idiot. I was stationed at Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune, N.C. and was exposed (POISONED) to some 70 volatile organic compounds. Routes of exposure were through the drinking water which I ingested for at least a year and half, inhaled when showering, and ate with food prepared with the water.

Two 500,000 gallon underground fuel tanks leaked into the aquifers supplying the base with drinking water. A dry cleaner on base threw the TCE waste from his business out the back door which then went into the aquifers that supplied drinking water to the base.

750,000 men, women, and children drank that shit for at least 30 years. When the Marine Corps found out that the water was contaminated they didn't shut the water plant down but knowingly and criminally let men, women, and children continue to drink that contaminated water for at least five more years.

Read all about it here asshole:

The Few, The Proud, The Forgotten

and here:

Water Survivors

You're a government agent of some sort and should be limited to the opposition forums or put in the Tard Coral. In a perfect world you'd be hunted down and re-educated.

In passing, go fuck yourself.