Full Thread: Islam
View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
Its a primitive desert superstition.. low iq, simpleminded savages pretending at theology..
and yet, they are expanding daily.

Great resource on it is "Sword of the Prophet" a brilliant deconstruct of its ideology
The ancient Middle East might have been Aryan but now they're mixed . .

In fact the ancient aryan Middle East even was the cradle of civilization.

Today's 'official science' isn't very eager to point out the fact that the cradle of cilization was 100 per cent Aryan ( once )

No matter what Islam means , even the ancient Arabs were Caucasians ( see early depictions of them ) . .

Concerning Islam in general . . there are also other theories dissenting from the official version ( i. e. that Muhammad had visions . .) . .

Some even call it a false religion based "on a moon god" ( since the crescent moon is one of Islam's symbols ) . .

This goes deeply into occultism . .

Quote:
The crescent symbolizes Diana ( Queen of Heaven ) and the star symbolizes Lucifer
Now , not that I'm a supporter of Jack Chick who made this comic but for this study John Todd was consulted , an alleged ex-NWO-member ( whom I also quoted here : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...74#post2256774 ( see the Youtube-sermons in the post ) ) . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Islam is far less vile than Christianity.
Now, christianity has shaped the occident for hundreds of years , however one doesn't have to subscribe to it.

I can understand people for not liking Islam though. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Crusades??? More like jewsades.
. . are you implying that the crusades had something to do with jews/zionism . .?

. . now , I admit that without the Bible westerners wouldn't have held Jerusalem in such high regard. . .