View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2019 #6
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
And change your name to "Notorious S.A.R.T.T." , lol, financial problems gone!

. . what I mean , of course, my young "black friend" is . . become a black Hip Hop star , lol . . financial problems gone . . .

- - -

. . on a side note . . does "Sartt" stand for "Superstitious African-American Rookie Televizing Telekinesis"?

hmmm i don't remember why i i use this name, although it wasn't the first variation of this name i used. it was srarrt a long time ago playing Runescape. Most of these current day " rappers " are with the globalist, and i don't listen to their B.S None of these NWO cross dressing traitor pieces of shit would ever have been known let alone been able to pick up a mic and actually Rap if Biggie was alive, he would tear them to Shreds. There are people like Eminem who battle rap, Biggie was a battle rapper, the " main stream " rappers are jokes.
Biggie could pick up a mic and make you walk away with people laughing at you. A Real rapper can make a beat to any music on the planet, even classical music.

Also telekinesis, is possible, along with Psionics etc, with practice. it isn't hard, easiest way to start Psionics is getting a candle, and putting the fire out with your will power Guy uses Telekenisis and moves a piece of foil, under a glass
All of this is possible. I've done it, and it is extremely simple.

Last edited by Sartt; July 31st, 2019 at 10:57 AM.