View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2019 #4
Susan

No, she's not starting to "lose" her looks. She is just getting older, as all of us do who don't die early. No one is washed up or over the hill at 30. But I seriously doubt she will have an epiphany any time soon.

What is happening is that she has had plastic surgery. She certainly has new capped teeth. As times passes, and she gets more plastic surgery, what natural beauty she once had (and would still have if she left her fucking face alone), will disappear behind more unnecessary tinkering by kike doctors.

She is no role model for young White females and grown men who dream of her are pathetic. She could have lived a great life if she had married a normal young White man, had a few children, and led a quiet private family life behind her public singing career.

Instead, she's lived a meaningless life, bounced from loser to loser, and written a lot of silly, inconsequential songs. Soon, she'll adopt some non White critters OR get involved with some nigger actor or rapper. At that point...who gives a flying fig?

In short, she has allowed herself to be thoroughly JEWED.