View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2010 #10
DeShawn S. Williams

Default You're not gonna wanna hear this...

So first off all, I condemn this horrible act. What a horrible way to die, no matter what race you are. Now I won't even bother expressing my outrage at the way that some of you here have celebrated or made light of this fellow's death, since clearly you don't believe in the sort of Christian morality most of us do. So I will just talk about strategy and where I think you may be going wrong, if I can say. I think it is fair to say that 99% of Americans would condemn this act and be shocked proably but the sort of response above mine. Now if you goal is to spread your MESSAGE, how do think it's gonna look if the unawakened public gets wind of the sort of stuff you say in this thread? I would say it's NOT GOOD.

In my opinion, the Jewish media will continue to be able to keep you white nationals and those like you labeled as "evil racists" and quiet if they have this kind of source material to draw upon. You don't win any friends with this sort of silliness, I gotta say, and more important, you don't NEED to resort to this kind of base behavior to promote your cause, which contains some very good points. Making fun of this sort of murder is something that the Zionist jews in Isreal would do, so why would you want to act like them? I think it all boils down to STRATEGY, ORGRANIZATION and ALLIANCES of CONVENIENCE with like minded individuals such as black folks such as myself. Just my two cents on the matter.

PEACE