View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2013 #3
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
"I care a lot about it," said Detective Lt. Kevin Smith, who heads the Narcotics Unit for the Nassau County Police Department. "For young people, marijuana is a gateway. The next thing you know they’re doing acid, molly, even heroin. I don't like it that people are giving it a pass."....
Shut the fuck up, badge fag. Your kind is against anything that either 1. makes your bullshit job of destroying hapless potheads harder, or 2. might reduce the "confiscation" thefts of their property that you use to buy those whiz-bang surveillance gadgets you love so much.
Quote:
"Once you try electronic cigarettes, you can become hooked to them, move on to cigarettes and then move on to other drugs," [Assemblywoman Linda] Rosenthal said.
Yeah - people are gonna move from e-cigs to Camels to Horse....

Just crawl off & die, kikes....

E-cigs appear to be a great market solution to the stench & likely health risk that smokers inflict on non-smokers (like me), while freeing smokers to get their fix almost whenever they please. They seem to be a winner for everyone - except for special-pleading kike 'n' kwap social leeches.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; October 12th, 2013 at 06:00 PM.