Full Thread: Death Wish (1974)
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2005 #34
Sean Martin

The good had one redeemable quality and it was from the Jew. His quote “if you are going to shoot, shoot don’t talk”, was true and priceless. I think Lee Van Cleef is a great actor, I know he played a singing Injun in Captain Apache but other than that I liked his roles. I haven’t seen “High Plains Drifter”, but I really liked Pale Rider. If nothing else Eastwood’s had some of the coolest movie titles of all times.

About Bronson and actors like him. There is nothing wrong with watching a good white friendly movie made by an anti-white but don’t try to make out like he is a white hero because he made a movie that didn’t make a person vomit.

Many people made Brad Pitt out to be a hero because of “fight Club” but he is as anti-white as they come. He thinks America should cure hunger in Africa and he and his woman adopted a black and Mongoloid baby so he couldn’t pass his Aryan genes. If they are white trash we shouldn’t try to make them out to be anything else.