View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2009 #87
Walter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Griffin has officially proscribed them, according to the newsletter I got yesterday, and a good thing. If they were doing it with the right sentiments, then that would be one thing, but now I believe the people who have got suckered in to joining them are either complicit in the trap or are so plainly stupid, it's painful to see. 9/11? An anti-muzzie march on 9/11? And the State are letting it go ahead? This stinks.
I find it hard to have a go at those willing to stand up to the invaders and their religion.
The EDL are putting themselves at physical risk as well as the chance of being arrested.

Is it really that much bad publicity for nationalism, to see Muslims kicking off when the EDL protest?
Pictures of rioting Muslims can only help to highlight the invaders in our midst to the public.
After the 2001 riots the BNP got it's first council seats.

As for them being ''state'', I seem to hear that a lot about other nationalists from the BNP, and I am in the BNP.
Yes the EDL are politically naive, and have a few blacks amongst them I believe, just the same as the BNP will soon.
Come on, before anyone passes judgement on them, let's wait and see what happens long term.