View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2008 #28
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Really? How so? I think they are about as non-PC as you can be and still be on the air. they don't kiss jew/nig ass.
I don't watch Family Guy, but I've seen a few episodes because my friends love it.

Watch the one about illegal immigration. As PC as PC gets...racially.

You don't seem to understand the rhetorical meaning of "token black guy". That's just another way to call White people "racist". In fact, after the term started being thrown around freely you'll notice there were more than a few "token black guys" on sitcoms. And niggers are still saying there isn't enough of them on TV. They want every fucking channel to be BET.

South Park is the same way. People think "oh, look what they say about jews"...no, it's not done to make jews look bad, it's done to make small town White America look bad. Cartman, the ring leader and only member of the "anti-semites" in South Park, besides Butters, who is very impressionable...cough ahem...he's frequently seen dressing like Hitler and calling for the extermination of all the jews.

People might say "oh, that's cool"...no, that's only cool if you don't understand rhetoric, the average human's emotions, and the true meaning behind their words. And that example isn't even realistic, Holocaust or Holohoax, Hitler didn't even do that shit. He wasn't talking about the deaths of his POWs due to circumstances beyond his control, he sure as hell wasn't telling the German people he was murdering women and children in mass. They wouldn't have sat for that, no matter how badly the kikes were asking for it.

So it's simple...small town White America are either Nazis, or easily influenced by Nazis...so we better hope our lovable, virtuous Virgin Mary of a federal government takes those guns away from them!

Everything you see on mainstream TV is on the same page. No one strays, because no one can.
Drift gently into mental illness