View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2012 #2
Rick Ronsavelle

Default Is money only of government?

The only way to start is to start.

I claim that evil can be defined in one word: monopoly. And that monopolies come from, are established by, and protected by, governmental force.

So our problem boils down to two meta-monopolies: 1) Money 2) Information

So job number one is busting these monopolies. But first our people need to know of the very existence of these monopolies.

I haven't said jew yet. Yes, today, they control money and information.
But there have been non-jews, like John Law and the Medicis, using the state for piggy purposes. As bad as the jew problem is, the general problem is special interests taking over governments.

The internal (WN) war will boil down to those favoring state monopoly versus those opposed. I see no rapprochement Those favoring state monopolies will need to show that these monopolies are not ruled by special interests.

OK. Let us ask the question- is money of the state (government), or can it exist outside of government? Many infiltrators have posted here, and on other WN sites, asserting that "money is of the law because Aristotle said so." They are fighting hard against Austrian economics (to be discussed later) and the idea of competing monies. They may be agents of the powers-that-be. The PTB are OK with any governmental money system, as sooner or later they can take it over and do what they have done for centuries (create loans from nothing).

"Aristotle said" is argument from authority. It won't fly here.

Now, off to see what Aristotle said. "Money is of the law." Where is the proof? Why are some so frightened by free (non-governmental) money?

The stakes don't get any higher.

To be continued.