Full Thread: "Alone" Reality Show
View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2015 #34
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wilson View Post
I don't like the contestant named Sam. His fat nigger lips and his constant fake crying and whining about missing his wife cause me to fast-forward the show.
That kid has a bow and he's busy trying to catch mice with dead fall traps for food. If that's not retarded then I dunno what is. I'm not 100% sure how he got the bow, but they probably let you pick 1 item to take with you, and he chose the bow. If he picked a bow without knowing how to use it, that would be retarded.

You can fish with a bow as well. Find a stream with clear, shallow water and shoot at fish with it. Nobody can tell me there isn't an abundance of small game on Vancouver Island. Something with more calories than mice.

I'm not that great with a bow myself, but if I needed to kill something to eat, I'd keep trying until I got a lucky shot, or improved my skill. I'll be damned if I waste calories catching and eating mice. For $500k, I believe that's worth me venturing further inland into bear territory to hunt for food with a bow instead of starving and having to leave. There is plenty of food for bears on Vancouver Island, so as long as you're careful, and respect them and give them their space they won't bother you.

Last edited by Crowe; August 16th, 2015 at 02:29 PM.