View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2019 #145
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I'm so happy to be speaking at this elementary school to all of you young women. I want you all, particularly the sixth and seventh grade young women, to apply for a modeling scholarship at a modeling and finishing school of which I'm an officer. Who knows? YOU might have a wonderful career if you're selected to audition at one of our locations. You and your parents will be so excited if YOU are chosen as a future "Epstein Angel." Trust me.[/center]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Hello, kidz, I´m Gizlaine, do you want to travel, meet interesting people, make lots of money and only work a few hours a week?
Yes, that's exactly how jew bitch Maxwell and her partners in crime operated. They went to various high schools and recruited young girls who were then lured to Epstein's disgusting, dildo-filled sex lair where they were forcibly raped.

Quote:
“Araoz was petrified, felt trapped and didn’t know what to do, so she just did as she was told,” the suit said. “Epstein held her tightly and forcibly raped her.”

She is suing the three unidentified women, claiming they knew Epstein was a pedophile but did nothing to stop him.

Maxwell “identified and hired the recruiter on behalf of defendant Epstein to procure underage girls from Talent Unlimited High School and other schools, and oversaw the process that lead [sic] to the recruitment and grooming of Ms. Araoz,” the suit alleged.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/jeffre...w-the-process/

Quote:
Daughter of a disgraced Jewish mogul accused of facilitating Epstein abuse

(...) Jennifer Araoz, now 32, filed a lawsuit against Epstein’s estate, former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell and three other unidentified accomplices under a New York law that has just taken effect.
(...)
In the filing, seen by AFP, Araoz said she was recruited at 14 by a stranger outside her high school who said Epstein could help her financially and boost her career.
(...)
She added that the convicted sex offender, who hobnobbed with numerous politicians and celebrities over the years, repeatedly sexually assaulted her before raping her on her final visit to his house when she was 15.
(...)
She said Epstein’s crimes were facilitated by Maxwell — a British-born socialite and daughter of the late, disgraced fraudster and media mogul Robert Maxwell — and three other women she described as the “recruiter,” “secretary” and “maid.”
https://www.timesofisrael.com/allege...laine-maxwell/

Jennifer Araoz, one of the victims:

...and one of the (alleged) perpetrators, the ugly, camel-faced, perverted jew bitch and (alleged) child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell:

P.S. Did you notice how the article from Times of Israel immediately identified Maxwell as a jewess in the headline? Newspapers and news sites whose target audience are jews usually do that, whereas Western media outlets (which are also owned by jews, but whose target audience are white people) often try to ignore/hide the ethnic origin of jewish criminals, especially pedophiles.