View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2008 #9
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob 88 View Post
Sob ! you can practically hear the violins playing in the back ground

If their lives have got "Worse over the past ten years" they ought to get off their whining self pitying arses and improve things for themselves.

Look for a better paid job, if necessary move to another area, go to night class and gain some qualifications.

Nobody hands you Anything on a plate - something these whining morons ought to wise up to !
i have this argument with all the lefties. whilst immigrants can work for minimum wages (because they are all living 10 to a house) the whites trying to bring up a family cant afford to work for this amount. if the wages were a lot better, then the job vacancy would be filled in no time.

i say, make the employers pay a decent wage instead of ripping the white working class off. stop wasting our taxes on foreigners aid and europe which cost britain at least 15 -20 billion a year and spend it on our own people.

another simple fact. the lefties always come out with immigrants give more to the economy than they take out. this is a load of shite as they have no accurate figures for the numbers of immigrants in britain. all i know is we have record numbers of immigrants living here, and we pay the highest amount o taxes ever. more immigrants equals more taxes