Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2011 #1371
John Liberty

Quote:
For the first time, she offers a rather unconvincing explanation for the correspondence with the Ukrainian girl friend. by Don
I thought it was thoroughly convincing, he was working on kosher human trafficking. I just do not understand why you want to continually bring into question refutations of the feds story by one of the main protagonists in this case.

Quote:
originally posted by John Liberty
Ed is also sixty-five, I would assume he would be more concerned with a full recovery not that long after a major life threatening operation. But the Feds would have us believe that just four or five months later he was already plotting to kill off his wife and marry a young Ukrainian? Like Don says, someone would have to be a little crazy to try and pull this off, (only is that person Ed)?
Cyndi states the Feds chain of motives from interview,

There was the life insurance motive (but no policy).

The Ed hates Cyndi's mom, (after Ed just bailed her out of mortgage problems).

The Cyndi has a boyfriend angle (but she didn't).

Then the Ed has a girlfriend angle.

Cyndi,
"According to the feds, Ed's supposed girlfriend affair started right around the time of his first major illness back in November.
It supposedly continued right through the period of his six month recovery , he was in NO shape to have a GF, it was the government's new motive to entrap Ed"

Don, How's the weather down in Heebtown, I'm going to visit the gun show down there this weekend? It's on Sunset right off the Strip. Driving down from my second home in Whiteville, Utah,

http://www.lasvegasgunshow.com/

Don't want to be around next weekend though,

Last edited by John Liberty; February 25th, 2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: extra word