View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2009 #53
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
Not sure who you're trying to fool here, but it's quite obvious that you could care less about "agreement" unless of course it involves some one actually finding your absurd position "agreeable"...perhaps you'll have more luck on an Afrocentric website.
Which position? Many of those you claim to disagree with are very mild and uncontroversial.

The products of evolution are imperfect. IQ scores are effected by factors other than genetics.

Do you or do you not agree with these positions? You cannot disagree unless you use highly unconventional definitions of the terms "perfect" and "IQ".

Oh, and of course "agreement" involves people finding my positions (old or revised) agreeable. Who are you trying to fool with self-contradictory sentiments like that?

Ah, I remember "[baseless] insults are effective in a debate" (when your aim is to cling suicidally to absurd positions for the purpose of having a sadomasochistic wank).

Quote:
Quote:
I notice that you didn't reply again.
And I never will. My position has already been proven to be a fact, accounted for by scientific studies, which I showed you and you ignored, which Sandor showed you and you ignored.
Which position? That IQ is effected only by genes?

You don't actually know what IQ is do you?
Notice I'm making yet another charitable assumption - that you simply have mistaken what IQ is, rather than that you hold a totally absurd opinion. Makes a fine contrast to your ridiculous, unfounded and irrelevant generalisations about me, doesn't it?

And I "ignored" nothing of relevance to that discussion. I'll look at those studies when I've finished defending my self-evident claims (about evolution, IQ, and scientific methodology) from a horde of contrary, paranoid thugs such as yourself.

Quote:
This will again, be the last response on this matter in this thread, any further response on your part will be treated with the same interest as in the prior thread...rightly ignored.
As will any more of this heavily rhetorical, irrelevant and unsupported claptrap from you.

By the way, isn't it great how I've now, by allowing myself to be uncivil, totally ruled out the possibility of your ever admitting that there is the slightest merit to my claims? You couldn't do that now, even if I were right, because you think "winning" a "debate" is more important than reaching a sound and helpful position. Oh well, something tells me that my previous mild transgressions had already trapped you in such a state anyway, since the only acceptable behaviour here seems to be arse-kissing and attacking "antis" en masse in cowardly gangs.

Have fun wallowing in your ignorance. Maybe one day you'll be able to change your mind in private without meeting the horrible fate of having to make a concession to another human. Who knows, you might even make your behaviour consistent with your views.

And yes, please do ignore me (I bet you didn't just read all of that). I know by now that your replies help no one.