View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2012 #10
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
What is the purpose of this proposed rally? A demonstration outside the Justice Department in DC, or the offices of the New York Times might be better directed.
Ian, Knoxville, Tennessee is where the best rallies have been held over the past five years. The last time that I talked to "Central Michigan" (Randy Gray), he told me that there will not be another Knoxville rally unless there was a guarantee that it will be the biggest one in years.

Knowing Ken Gregg, when he signed the permit and on the line where they ask to name the organization, he simply wrote "ABC".

ABC stands for Against Black Crime.

I encourage everyone within a three hour drive to show up at this rally. The last one in 2007 was attended by a Who's Who of White Nationalism from six states and this one will be no different.

Be sure to plan to show up at least two to three hours before the starting time if you want to be a part of the event. There are enough bars and restaurants nearby to bide your time.

There is plenty of parking space in the parking garage next to the old Knoxville court house where the rally is going to be held.

Drink plenty of fluids and piss before the event. The police will not let you bring in anything to drink. But if you need to refresh yourself in the expected 90-degree heat on that day, the police will have a door open for us in the court house annex like they did for the other rallies.

You will see hundreds, if not, thousands of White Nationalists on one side and Antis on the other. Do not even think about crossing the barriers between the two because you will be arrested.

If there are any other questions, just ask. This Knoxville rally will be the biggest one in years, no doubt about that. If you have never been to a WN rally before, this is the one to show up for.