View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2012 #28
Where to begin.
Banned

Default Re: Scientology a 'very weird cult' says Rupert Murdoch (White Christian zionist)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Would expect a little deeper analysis. I don't know for sure, because I don't follow Tom Cruise closely, but I do read articles from time to time, but consider this:

When did the media get a hard-on for hating Tom Cruise:

- after he proclaimed his undying love for his wife
- after he denounced psychiatry and head pills

I somewhat see Cruise's treatment at the hands of the media as a lite version of what's been accorded Mel Gibson.

Cruise hasn't hit the kikes directly, but he has taken on some of their favorite big industries, and their favorite means of fucking up goyish lives.

Then again, maybe it's just that I share Cruise's belief that using head pills is crazy, and psychiatry is basically just a jewish scam.

I also get a whiff that just maybe jews are a little nervous about Scientology because as weird as it is, it seems to be pretty good at the lawyerball and trash-fishing and collective aggression-called-defense that jews are themselves.

I've never seen anything specifically on the official jewish attitude toward Scientology, but I note that ZOG/Germany has gone after it very hard, and since the Deutschenpups don't do anything without big dog's approval, somewhere, some jew council has made it clear this is one group it's fine to mess with.
No offense. I see scientology as a controlled cult, by yours truly.

But at the same time, I see scientology putting out very little, if any, anti white anything.

I see them as on the fence, leaning more to you know who.