View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2012 #31
Bev
drinking tea

Default Re: Scientology a 'very weird cult' says Rupert Murdoch (White Christian zionist)

If I remember correctly - although it was from a National Enquirer, so make of that what you will - part of the pre-nup stated that Katie would have the final say in the education of any children. I suppose Tom thought she would come round to scientology after she had been brainwashed by exposed to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
You are missing the context of previous VNN discussions concerning everything about Rupert Murdoch from him having no jew ancestors, to his UK media scandals,
That he has no jewish ancestors has not been proved. It has been claimed by a reporter and has not been verified either way. Just because you can't prove something is true does not mean it isn't.

Quote:
to Bevs scientology-like dislike of necessary pharmaceuticals for clinical depression.
Don't you get dizzy with the amount of spin you present? My position is clear and has been stated a thousand times. For those very few people who have TRUE clinical depression, medication is a life saver and I'm glad it's there for them, if it's the only way they can function.

TRUE clinical depression is vastly over-diagnosed and thousands if not millions of people are being smacked on the happy pills for having nothing more than "medicalised shit happens syndrome". You can't take happy pills for having a life. Well, you can, if you like unnecessary chemicals and side effects. Personally I prefer to make the changes or weather the bad patch.

Quote:
As I expected Bev chose to spend the money on a media sob story for a girl murdered by a gypsy serial killer,
What the hell are you on about - media sob story? Milly Dowler was a little white girl who was raped and murdered by a serial killer. That should be a sob story to any one of us, but if excess dramatic verbiage helps you feel better about your ill-advised hero-worship of the zionist media whore who very likely contributed to her not being found alive, get yer synonym dictionary out and type away. In the real world, the rest of us will continue to be disgusted.

Quote:
or for homes for lost cats, rather than a plan for White activism in the UK.
You just can't help yourself, can you? Where did I say anything about cats? In fact, where have I ever said anything about cats? I don't have a cat, have never had a cat, am not particularly fond of cats and have said nothing about cats. I went to the source of your lie about me being a crazy cat woman - someone I have known for the best part of 12 years - and he denied saying it.

What I said was that I would give the money to the family of Milly Dowler. I also made another post (but deleted it, thinking it made me look as stupid as you, which is no mean feat) that if Murdoch was serious about giving me £100k to stop calling him nasty names, he could give it to Alex and let him decide how to distribute it. When Alex has confirmed that he has received a cheque drawn on the bank account of News International for £100k, I will stop calling Murdoch nasty names.