Full Thread: Netflix "Cuties"?
View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2020 #2
Stewart Meadows

I wrote about this disgusting pedophile movie in Gladiatrix's excellent thread Meet the Pervertsteins two days ago, but since you started a thread about it in the movie subforum, I'll repost my material here, if you don't mind (and if you do, then just say the word and I'll delete the post; your thread, your rules):

Here's the umpteenth example of how perverted jews are sexualizing children:

Quote:
Pre-teen twerking movie ‘Cuties’ reveals that Netflix can’t stop sexualizing children

Sophia Narwitz
is a writer and journalist from the US. Outside of her work on RT, she is a primary writer for Colin Moriarty's Side Quest content, and she manages her own YouTube channel. Follow her on Twitter

20 Aug, 2020 16:40

Marketing material for the new film ‘Cuties’ depicts sexualized 11-year-old girls dancing suggestively; so, in the iconic words of Chris Hansen from NBC’s ‘To Catch a Predator,’ Netflix, why don’t you take a seat over there.

The upcoming movie has the internet furious after both promotional material and a synopsis was revealed by the streaming giant. As per its original description – which has now been altered to appease the mob – it follows an 11-year-old who starts to “explore her femininity” after becoming “fascinated with a twerking dance crew” that she hopes to join.

It’s rated the R equivalent TV-MA, or that’s what it was pegged as before Netflix removed the rating, apparently in response to outrage, and the original American film poster, which Netflix has now 'updated', depicted a scantily clad pre-teen on hands and knees with her rear suggestively in the air while others twerk or pose for the camera.
(...)
Without seeing the film for myself, I can’t speak to its quality, or to how well handled the subject matter is. Personally I just won’t watch it because even with a deeper message I don’t want to see pre-teens acting lewd. But whatever the point of the movie is, Netflix seems to have missed the memo and, in an effort to promote it to a wide audience, they have unleashed what can only be described as pedo-bait, and no doubt the worst of the worst will now be clamoring to see it, based off nothing but the American poster.
(...)
The director has since deleted her twitter account, perhaps a victim of hate caused by Netflix’s boneheaded marketing campaign. This isn’t even the platform’s first stumble this summer and, due to poorly vetting not only its promotional material but those it allows to highlight its content, Netflix is putting children in harm's way with a complete lack of oversight. Take, for instance, ‘The Baby-sitters Club.’

In a tweet about the show from the main Netflix twitter account, one of the platform’s social media managers tagged her private profile while gushing about the series. The problem? The show is aimed at kids, and digging through the social media manager’s page uncovers countless sexual tweets that range in content from “jerking off” and rubbing semen all over herself - as additional context, she is trans - and explicitly wishing that others ejaculate on her face. She is even a self-described “cum slut.”
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/498572-cuti...sexualization/

The sewer known as "Netflix" was founded by jews:

Quote:
Wilmot Reed Hastings Jr. (born October 8, 1960) is an American billionaire businessman. He is the co-founder, chairman, and Co-chief executive officer (CEO) of Netflix, and sits on a number of boards and non-profit organizations. A former member of the California State Board of Education, Hastings is an advocate for education reform through charter schools.[2] (...) Hastings was born to a Jewish family
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reed_Hastings

Quote:
Marc Bernays Randolph (born April 29, 1958) is an American tech entrepreneur, advisor, speaker and environmental advocate.[1] He is the co-founder and first CEO of Netflix.[2] (...) One of Randolph’s paternal great-granduncles was psychoanalysis pioneer Sigmund Freud. (...) American people of Austrian-Jewish descent
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Randolph

And Rose Dommu, the transsexual pervert and self-described "cum slut" who is affiliated with Netflix, is also a jew:

Quote:
As a young Jewish homosexual, Christmas wasn’t for me
https://www.out.com/television/2018/...idays-episodes

Rose Dommu: