View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2005 #82
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Actually, most gunfights occur within 7'-10' -- at least according to the FBI stats I read years back. Kinda narrows the odds a bit..
Right, you got it.

Quote:
.....I know somewhat of the pressure matches can bring to bear on shooters (I shot a 16 competitively in the military for a brief time). But, you're under pressure that's been instilled by the anticipation of competing -- you work yourself into it. ..
OK, true enough. Hopefully one gets to the point where you get over that. My scores have gotten better over time.

Quote:
.....I seriously doubt a potentially lethal run-in with a nigger is going to involve the shitskin getting all "nuvvus an' shit" about hitting his target in the kill zone -- there's simply not enough time.
Well, since we're talking self defense only here-- I'm seeing some boon groid hitting on the crack pipe, getting all hyped up to committ crime or whatever, because they are of low moral quality and they needto build up their nerve, and so I don't see the average low quality ape as being able to successfully STOP me if I have a decent cudgel and I am 20 feet or less away, and he has a small caliber revolver and I am in fear of my life and know that I am legally justified to cave that fucking nigger's head in like a rotton pumpkin. I think it is no better than 50-50 chances and unless I get hit in the head, spine, pelvis, or heart, there will be justice served.