Full Thread: Romania
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2009 #13
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bandanza View Post
Reported: 17:45 PM - Jul/20/09

The Centre for Monitoring and Combating Anti-Semitism sent a letter to Romania's general prosecutor Monday, urging an investigation of Mayor Radu Mazare of the Black Sea port of Constanta after he goose-stepped with his son in World War II German uniforms during a weekend fashion show, according to Reuters. Wearing a Nazi uniform is illegal in Romania.

Mayor Mazare said the uniform belonged to a German infantry general, had no swastikas and nothing to do with the SS. Newspaper Evenimentul Zilei quoted him as saying."I was inspired from the Valkyrie movie [about an assassination attempt on Nazi leader Adolph Hitler -ed.]... I wanted to dress like a Vehrmacht general because I've always liked this uniform, and admired the rigorous organisation of the German army,"

Romania denied participating in the Holocaust until 2004 when it accepted the findings of an international commission that Romanian authorities killed up to 380,000 Jews in territories under their control. Under pro-Nazi Marshal Ian Antonescu, the country became a German ally in 1940 but switched sides just before war ended.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...sh.aspx/168237

Asshole kike publication, IT IS ION ANTONESCU you FUCKING SHEENY BASTARDS!!!
Tons of spelling mistakes, Adolph is not even correct even though there is quite a few who spell it that way. Vehrmacht must be the Shiddish way to say it.