Banned

This is good:

Quote:
Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 2:38 PM

No bonobobo, I had a wonderful day yesterday. Unlike you, I'm not mentally ill, so each day is a joy.

But it must suck being you, where each day is an ordeal - having to deal with your myriad mental, emotional, sexual, social and personality disorders.

"I didn't ask for another contribution"

That's OK bobo, I'm more than happy to contribute. Here's some more:

Learn about Roberto's drug use, "agitated depression" Psychiatric issues, his horrible disease, and holocaust hate blogging! in End Holocaust Controversies Forum

This was posted on the HATE BLOG WATCH FORUM:

Forum members, and guests,

We all know who Roberto Muehlenkamp is. We have all read is insane attack monologues, read his Hate Blog, watched as he supported those like Mathis who have threatened people online, published the names, private telephone numbers, and email addresses of anyone who has disagreed with them! We've read his vitriol and spew, but many of us have asked the question why? Why is Roberto Muehlenkamp like that? Why does he associate with other head cases like Sergey Romanov, Nick Terry, Andrew Mathis, and the silly drunk of RODOH, (nexgen)?

Well if you dabble back in his history you will see evidence in Roberto OWN WORDS, of his personal addictions, his drug use, the fits of depression, his need for a shrink etc.

See here:

Re: moclobemide
Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp on November 19, 1999, at 11:32:32
In reply to Re: moclobemide, posted by mat on November 17, 1999, at 15:10:26

> Hi Roberto
>
> I started taking moclobemide 2 weeks ago (300mg).
>
> No side effects so far. In fact no effects whatsoever.
>
> I'm about to up my dose to 600mg.
>
> I've also tried Prozac and Effexor - these had the same non-effect.
>
> Have you had negative effects from other meds?
>
> mat

Hi Mat,
Thanks for your answer. I quit Moclobemide today because it was
not effective and the side effects were intolerable. Before I triedPaxil, which was effective but gave me the famous "ejaculatory delay"
side effect (reason why I tried to switch to Moclobemide). If you have
no side effects on Moclobemide, try a higher dose - maybe it will work.
If nothing happens, try a tricyclic, a conventional MAOI or one of the
"outsiders" (Wellbutrin, Remeron, Tianeptine or Edronax). The important
thing is too have a good shrink
you can find the right medication for
your case. The one who prescribed me the moclo was a total jerk - I suffer
from recurrent agitated depression, for which the drug is contraindicated!
One other thing: Has your doctor checked you for physical diseases, such astyrhoid and endocrine disorders, which may cause depression? I'm told that
if you have such a disease, any antidepressant is a waste of time - the only
way to get rid of the depression is to treat the disease. I hope I'm not boring
you with so much chat - it's because I have a deep sympathy for anyone who, like
me, is suffering from this horrible disease
. Maybe we'll get better someday and
have a party. Wish you all the best!
Roberto

Is such a person as Muehlenkamp to be taken seriously? He clearly needs help, whatever shrink that worked with him in the past should lose his license to practice, as Muehlenkamp has not been cured, in fact if you match is post above with his posts on RODOH or his hate blog Holocaust Controversies, its clear that he's gotten much more "agitated" and depressed! He even admits he suffers from bouts of serious/horrible depression, yet he finds it ok to try to hurt and harm others.

Did Muehlenkamp meet NexGen at a clinic? Psychiatric ward? There is definitely some connect to why all of these nut-jobs have found each other! Do a search or RODOH and look for how many instances can be found of Muehlenkamp calling someone else loony, or belonging in a mental ward, or insane etc.

When in reality, you can see in his own words, he is the real loon!

More to come on Roberto's sickness, his drug use, depression and "agitated" hate blogging!

Stay tuned

Eric

http://muehlenkamp-watch.blogspot.co...-agitated.html

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!