View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2019 #39
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
I just asked whether you agree to eliminate the Jews. Who knew you hate racism and hitlerism so much?
Then I just answered you. So why is the topic still going on?

Quote:
Believe me if I was aware you're such an apolitical and anti-racist person, I wouldn't bother myself by asking you.
Can I hope that you will remember these words of yours?

Quote:
You're certainly contradicting yourself after being terribly worried about possibility of ban here, although nobody is gonna ban you.
I wrote to you that you are putting me under attack so that you realize this and stop doing it. Even if I were wrong a true friend would stop doing it.

Quote:
Besides your story about search for linguistic experience does not hold water,
In other words, in your opinion, no one could be mistaken about the essence of the forum looking at the bird.

Quote:
there are plenty of universal English communities online
Could you give me a list of them?

Quote:
where your views would be most appreciated and welcomed, like infamous Reddit site.
The format of this forum does not suit me. There are text answers without photos and videos.

Do you know the forums with the structure of the forum is completely analogous to VNN?

Quote:
I agree with T.Garrett that we can turn a blind eye to your anti-racist and de-facto liberal mindset only because you're Russian, but it'd still be better if you accept our ideas and become one of us.
Don't do me your favors I don't need them.