View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2013 #16
varg

http://now.msn.com/craig-cobb-a-whit...list-community

White supremacist wants to flip North Dakota town into Nazi enclave

A land war rages in tiny Leith, N.D. Citizens were recently mortified to find out that avowed Craig Cobb, who is wanted for hate crimes in Canada, has been buying up properties in the town of just 19 people. Cobb isn't just your average real estate investor; he's intending to launch a white nationalist community. "I want people to move now and quietly get going here without letting the cat out of the bag,” Cobb wrote in an Internet posting. In response, Leith residents are buying up vacant lots to keep them out of Cobb's hands. But newcomer Michael Bencz, who bought a lot from Cobb, says he has no connection to interloper's politics. “If he thinks he can do a conversion, he’s barking up the wrong tree.

Comments:
Quote:
[RJ is in the Witness Protection Program] - Oh dont worry. Its North Dakota. They will take care of it.

[anninmoscow] - Tie him up, put him in box, and UPS him to Canada where he is wanted by authorities

[RUSTY NUTTZ] - GET A ROPE

[WELLHEYY] - Do some people really think they are better or more special and more deserving than other people ????

How stupid

[Boondock N. M. (New Mexico Cajun)] - I don't know...Taxidermy comes to mind

-- [Landy1981] - Shave his beard and cut his hair, beforehand. And put him in a proper uniform; if you're going to choose to live your life as such a hate-monger, you should at least look the part.
[notsooriginalnickname] - The town should set him on, you guessed it, fire. And not just any flame will do for 'ol Craigie-boy oh no, a good honest HOT fire, the kind satan would look at and say "damn, that's one hot-a$$ fire!". Oh and make fun of his mom too =)
-- [Landy1981] - A bit extreme for my temperament and tastes, but, the posse that I proposed could always cover him in maple syrup and seek out a nearby ant colony; preferably fire ants, if there are any to be found in North Dakota. Then I, along with all of my heathen Pagan friends would dance around a burning Nazi flag. The look on Mr. Cobb's face would make it all worthwhile.

-- [notsooriginalnickname] - @Landy ok ok, i hear the voice of moderation but i'll continue to think bad mojo for curley-q

-- [Landy1981] - One of us has already been removed from the postings in response to this article. That was fast. And what he had submitted was tame compared to what I was posting. Point taken...I will make a mental note to tone it down by a couple of notches. But for the record, that wasn't a fair judgment on behalf of moderation, in my opinion.

[Landy1981] - The residents of Leith, North Dakota should make a concerted effort to form a posse, determine a good night to catch Mr. Cobb by surprise and proceed to dump him at the nearest Canadian border crossing. My Jewish Great-Grandfather is rolling in his grave as I type.