View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2012 #106
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A male teacher has claimed Jimmy Savile molested him when he was just 12 after they met on a family day out.

The school tutor, who is now in his 40s and didn't want to named, is the first man to come forward to allege that he was assaulted by the DJ.

So far more than 40 women have reportedly come forward to accuse the TV star of child abuse.

The man told the Daily Mirror: 'We met Jimmy on a day out. I was with my family and he came over and sat with us. I could feel him rubbing my leg under the table – and then moving up to my crotch.

'When I told my family later, they didn’t take it seriously. They said I was imagining it or exaggerating and that Jimmy Savile was a good man.

'But I’ve always known he was a paedophile and I’m glad that all of this has finally surfaced.'

The latest claims come as more alleged victims are coming forward to various organisations on a daily basis with allegations of abuse.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213252/Jimmy-Savile-Now-MAN-claims-groped-Jimmy-Savile-aged-12-Scotland-Yard-leads-inquiry-sex-abuse-allegations-BBC-star.html

If it wasn't for that video of him blatantly groping one of the Nolan sisters when she was young, I'd be wondering roundabout now how much his estate was worth......

I don't doubt he was up to no good, but so many of them?