View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2020 #38
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Once Britain is Aryanized, the British people... or maybe Scotland and Wales will break off from England (could it happen?), so let me talk about England separately so as not to piss off any Scot or Welsh nationalists.

The English form an Aryan ethnicity. Once the English people are liberated, they can decide on the ancestral aspect of what it means to be English, and use technologies to weed out non-English ancestry. I'm a big believer in this. You can weed out any Indian or Southern European ancestry or whatever is non-British in you. The technology is advancing quickly.

You don't have to go outside of Britain, the genetic material is still there in the people; "impure" folks can have ethnically English offspring using genome editing technologies.

But, if I were you I would keep the Viking DNA.
I do not care about "what it means to be English". I only care about the desired results, effects and conditions. Random people should not determine what is or is not English, nor should anyone care what qualifies as English, except in the area of racial composition. Only morality, logic, superiority, practicality and nostalgia can play any role in determining whether or not I embrace something.

I hope you are correct about what you have said about genome editing. I remain sceptical though.

I do not like or use terms like "pure" and "impure". I find them very unpleasant and degrading. I use terms like "partially foreign" or "mixed".

Why should the Viking DNA be kept? Do you not realise that material's presence prevents people from having the wonderful gift of fully British composition bestowed upon them?

Last edited by John Trent; July 11th, 2020 at 03:34 AM.