Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2012 #2568
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Call this a bump... an effort to keep this in front of Steele's public...

VIDEO from RUSSIA TODAY: http://rt.com/news/russian-girls-tra...ave-nightmare/

http://www.rebelnews.org/opinion/americas/302551
New book about Israeli slavery ring seen triggering government’s abduction

Controversial Patriot writer and lawyer Edgar J. Steele, already jailed on suspicious charges that he tried to kill his wife with a pipe bomb, has been mysteriously removed from from a Spokane, Washington detention facility and taken to an undisclosed location, according to close friends of the Steele family.

In a letter to his friend Ingri Cassell, Steele wrote that the charges of attempted murder are preposterous and blamed his hired handyman - Larry Fairfax, a known FBI informant - for trying to cover up his own theft of silver bullion from Steele’s property by trying to kill both Steele and his wife.

As the enclosed letter reproduced below indicates, Steele has been held virtually incommunicado after an initial court hearing June 11 determined he was trying to intimidate witnesses - in this case his wife and son - by instructing them on how to respond to FBI interrogation. Steele also claimed that tape recordings introduced as evidence were not authentic and had been doctored by the FBI in its attempt to authenticate the trumped-up charges.

Steele, 64, has a worldwide audience of tens of thousands of Patriot aficionados accumulated both from his noble record of public actions as well as his Conspiracy Pen Pal website. All these folks are nervously awaiting word of his condition and legal status.

Steele has suffered a recent heart attack and had other medical problems after which his close knit family nursed him back to health.

Some observers feel that the heart attack was induced by forces unknown. His friend Dr. Allen Banks described it like this: “Basically the top of his heart blew off. Ed told me it felt like something had ‘gone off’ on his chest.” Steele also had three other surgeries in recent months, as well as chronic nosebleeds that remain unexplained.

Steele most recently published a book titled “Defensive Racism,” and is perhaps best known for his defense of the Church of the Aryan Nations in a sensational 2000 court trial which he ultimately lost.

Friends speculated on why Steele would have been the focus of such intense federal interest at this time, and both Banks and Cassell indicated that it might have been because Steele was working on a new book about Israeli international slavery practices and its ties to several European governments.

As to whether the government’s charges are legitimate, Steele’s many friends and readers all suspect a government witch hunt on the order of what happened to Randy Weaver, George Hansen and Gordon Kahl. Weaver was set up by a government informant in 1992 in which his son and wife were killed, better known as the Ruby Ridge incident. Hansen was the Idaho congressman who tried to start an investigation of the IRS, but then was arrested on a pretense and shuttled around the country so his friends couldn’t find him. And Kahl, another tax protester, was murdered by federal agents in a particularly grisly incident in 1983 after his decades of principled patriotic tax protests.
Steele’s friend Dr. Banks put it this way. “This whole thing isn’t logical. Ed is a very intelligent man. Intelligent men don’t hire their plumber to kill their wife and mother in law. Plus, he has been quite ill over the past year.”

The likelihood of the government’s charges being true are “close to zero,” said Banks, who is chairman of the Bonner Country Republican Party. “The likelihood of the government’s charges against being false are close to 100 percent,” Banks added.

Although Steele has been denied phone privileges while in custody in Spokane, and he has been prevented from seeing most of the letters of support that have been sent to him, at least one did slip through, and Steele managed to get a response to the sender, Ingri Cassell, widow of the late Don Harkins, founder of the now-defunct newspaper, The Idaho Observer. Cassell is also the founder of the Vaccine Liberation website.

Steele’s message to Cassell, the only known communication to the outside world since his arrest, is here reprinted in its entirety.

Dear Ingri,

Thank you for your letter.

All calls out are almost nonexistent. I was looking forward to seeing you and Al yesterday. I suppose they just turned you away? I haven’t had a single visitor here so far and only barely been allowed to see my public defender. I’m not allowed to call my lawyer even until next week.

I am in Max Security, full lockdown, solitary confinement. Worse even than the treatment accorded Matt Hale. Most of mail is returned to senders - usually because of their using letters instead of full first and last names in the review in the return address.

OK. I am innocent, for what that is worth in Amerika today. Here is what happened:

My hillbilly handyman stumbled across a stash of silver bullion in one of my outbuildings - then searched and found two others (@ $15,000 & $45,000 total). Knowing I would discover the theft & know it was him.

He tried to kill me with two pipe bombs he placed on the cars he knew I drove. They both failed to go off. Cyndi left town with one before he removed it, which led to the discovery of the car bomb on our Mitsubishi SUV.

This guy had offered to be a hit man before, more than once, but I dismissed him as a harmless buffoon. I had told him of the ADL & its hatred for me. This murder-for-hire plot is beyond my hillbilly hitman, so I assume he went to the ADL, which either fabricated tapes that he played for the FBI recorder or produced a mimic of me to make the tapes for the FBI on the spot. Regardless, I have been framed and set-up! BTW, the ADL was quoted extensively in the government’s opening papers in court.

I haven’t heard from my wife or son and fear they have been convinced by the U.S. Attorney Prosecutor of my guilt. I feel totally abandoned.

What can you and others do? Ingri, I honestly don’t know. Obviously, this is going to trial. I may well be convicted, which will be the same as a death sentence at this stage of my life. I am So depressed.

I never expected them to come after me like this.

You may share this with others, even posting it on UNN and SF (With my address so they can write me - please write me - but tell them to put their full names and addresses [as a clear return address] on the envelopes)... [-Ed]

Last edited by -JC; May 4th, 2012 at 09:18 AM.