Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2012 #2604
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Is Unterwhigger -JC Starting to See the Light?

Is Unterwhigger -JC starting to see that Steele went crazy? The propaganda video has some interesting parts. It is based on a speech that was made in Atlanta in 2002 which is seven years before he was arrested.

Steele plays the recording of a female who calls Cyndi stupid kike and a Negro lover. This is not the correct kind of threat to make his point. This sounds like a demented White Nationalist doing the threatening instead of a Jew.

It may well be that a JDL member made death threats but this is nothing new. We had obnoxious Jews do this on the Nationalist Alliance hotline several times here in Las Vegas.

This is the first time that Steele's son has spoken publicly about the case. He talks about telephone death threats from nearly ten years ago which are totally irrelevent to the arrest of his father. I have emailed him twice but he sees nothing wrong with his father writing steamy love letters from jail to Tatyana Loginova. He must be just as crazy as his father is. It would be far more interesting to hear him talk about his father's behavior after aorta surgery.

The FBI has denied under oath that Steele ever reported any threatening phone calls to them, see http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...on#post1376349 . After all of the lies told by the Steele camp, I am inclined to believe the Famous But Incompetent. Had it been me, I would have kept the date and time, agent's name and recorded the call. Steele never contradicted the affadavit.

Steele claimed in the video to never have lost a case until he took on politically incorrect clients. I talked on the phone with Richard Barrett, of Blessed Memory, a few years back. He told me that Steele make mistakes on the Aryan Nations trial which would have shamed a first year law student.

I found about 20 cases for Steele and he lost all but three of them. The only clear win was one for having his dogs off leash and that was dismissed. I give him credit for a tie when his divorce suit was dismissed. It was filed when Cyndi caught him looking for women on match.com in 2000. She tried to take him for everything but the shirt off his back. Another lawsuit against the driver who side swiped his daughter's vehicle was settled out of court and I also counted that as a tie.

Steele sued both the Spokesman Review and Bonner County Daily Bee for libel and defamation in 1999. Both suits were dismissed and he had to pay $1952 in attorney fees to the Spokesman Review. You don't sue a newspaper for libel unless you have them dead to rights.

Steele lost two traffic tickets of his own and three for his daughter. This gives him an appalling loss rate BEFORE the Aryan Nation's trial. Overall he lost 85% of his cases.

The lie is repeated in the video about defense costs exceeding $400,000 and contributions only being $71,000. That is 2,000 hours at $200 per hour. It is impossible for McAllister to have billed that amount. He was only on the case for a few months. Previously they have admitted taking in $120,000. No one should give them a penny until they have published a complete accounting of where the money went.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 28th, 2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: typo