View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2019 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Johnson View Post
Fair enough, Alex. Me and a bunch of other anons on /pol/ have been working on audiobooks, and we're very impressed by what you have done. Thank you for providing me a place to host audiobooks, I really appreciate it.
Ok...just understand we have to know who you are. We cant have people just freely getting on our servers for obvious reasons.

But it's great you're doing stuff. I'm glad to hear that about /pol/.

If you can attract an audience, I will put it on our servers, in time.

I'm sure you at /pol/ can suss out the great idea: a sort of Encyclopedia Dejewedaica. SO whites have clean, jew-free drinking water on every subject.

I'm doing the kernal of top, say, 200 books about jews, a jew knowledge base for races they are trying to destroy.

But of course the more actual knowledge you have in a specific area, the better.

Like, if we had someone who deeply knew about anthropology and could do audiobooks that as an audiobook college 'major' created a grad course for people to understand real anthropology vs jewed anthropology. and so on across the traditional disciplines.

That's the idea. I'm sure you all get it.

I remember walking across Pomona Campus in 1985 and thinking, man, nothing has been prepared for me. It's all just ripped open, a grabbag of unrelated stuff except it's all jew-marxist-consumerist garbage. Nowhere do I fit into some proud racial context and tradition, where I have my part in carrying something valuable forward. Essentially what the catholics are doing, but a tradition we can believe in and be proud of, not a bunch of made-up lies around a semitic hero.

A deposit of race, not faith.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 18th, 2019 at 05:31 PM.