View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2010 #13
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

To be an "anti" simply means that you're opposed to one thing in particular, such as a group, a party, a policy, an action, an -ism, whatever. The prefix in itself doesn't explicitly denote a "hatred" of anything at all. For instance, you can say that you're anti-communist, anti-religious, anti-American, anti-elitist, anti-papist, etc. etc. You can even say that you're an antibiotic who's anti-freeze, but none of this by definition means that you hate whatever it is that you're against. Now a racist may "hate" Whites or hispanics or asians or blacks, but being anti-black or anti-hispanic, for example, doesn't necessarily mean that you, because you just so happen to have strong feelings against one of the two groups, base your opinions solely on an individual's color or physical characteristics. It can very well be interpreted as meaning that you're against a specific group's decadent behavorial patterns; their proclivity to commit crime, to leech off the sweat of others, or the corrosive effects that they have on Eurocentric society and culture. All this may seem like hair-splitting, but you'll see where I'm going with this in just a minute.

There is of course one exception to the rule: anti-semitism. By anyone's definition in our jewified society, this term translates as hate personified; the jew himself, naturally, sees to that. Through clever and careful manipulation of that malleable lump of silly putty known as the American mindset, he has managed in just a few short decades to convince the gullible goyim that any criticism at all, any opposition to, hell, any questioning of his motives, plans or actions is tantamount to a declaration of war against his "international nation." It's construed as being nothing less than sheer hatred of, and vicious animosity toward, God's Perpetually Picked-on People. And once branded with that red-hot antisemite iron, my friend, all your "yeah buts" and "it's like this you see(s)" amount to absolutely nothing. You may attempt to enter a plea bargain such as, "Well, yes, I may be a tad anti-semitic, but it's not that I don't like jews per se, I just don't approve of what they do", but it's not going to do you the least bit of good -- you're fucked, period. You might as well kiss your career, friends, neighbors, and ass goodbye.

When all's said and done, you've really got to hand it to the Great Deceiver (no, not Satan. He's a two-bit punk amateur compared to the jew). He's performed his job extremely well. Today the American lemming reflexively defines "genocide" as Holocaust, "evil" as Hitler, "racist" as White, and "jews" as The Light unto the Nations, God's Chosen People, and The Benefactors of Mankind (take your pick, goy-toy, you've got options on this one). Ultimately it is he, the jew, who's been "chosen" by the servile goyim to play the role of arbitrator when it comes to defining all terms social, political, and cultural; his is the final word. Just where the hell do you think p.c. euphemisms such as "multiculturalism", "diversity", "affirmative action", "undocumented worker", "alternative lifestyle" and "people of color", to name but a few, originate from anyway? They wouldn't have become part of the American lexicon if the jew hadn't authorized their usage, given his official okie-dokie.

Kudos to you, jew, kudos to you. I'd be more than honored if you'd permit me the privelege of toasting you, no, not in an oven (don't I wish), but with a glass of Manischewitz. Better yet, how's about I just smash the goddamned bottle over your fucking head?! Cocksucker...

which reminds me...Say, Alex, how are you with the idea of referring to loxists as loxuckers? Or would you prefer to save that one for the jew fags...you know, the heblews?