View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2010 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Dermott View Post
The term "anti-semite" is everywhere, but I've yet to hear "semitism" used even once in public discourse to describe typical jewish behavior (though I recall ViJay Prozack used it once in an essay).

The point is that using "semitism" to describe what the jews do will force the listener to deconstruct the word, which at present simply translates in the common mind as "irrational jew hater". The jews made a mistake in that they never bothered to define "semitism".

Pointing out with real world examples that "semitism" is the hatred and manipulation of goyim by jews will force thought on the average listener. The accusation that one is actually opposed to and wants to resist jewish behavior - "anti-semite" - will cease to carry weight and start to become a positive.

It's semitism when the ZOG navy encourages blondes to bed down with niggers.
It was semitism when the jews attacked the USS Liberty.
It's semitism when jews make up holocaust fairy tales and use them to extort billions from Germany.

Admittedly, the word "loxism" carries more punch when spoken.
You're not wrong. In theory any number of existing or slightly modified terms could be used. I put some thought into loxism. Unlike most of my coinages it is purely utilitarian; there is no cleverness or beauty in it, just usefulness. But the usefulness is only potential - to work it would have to be used by as many people as possible. The right way to go would be for all true WN to decide which term they were going to use, and use it. And over time, they would force that term into the junkmedia discourse. But what we have instead is homosexuals and fangirls and the PhDs writing articles copying what I wrote a decade ago on just this subject, and then ignoring the word I created and pretending the very concept was original. Those concerned with respectability are very rarely honorable. Which is -- as I am honest I will tell you since you wouldn't know it on your own and if I were one of the high-roaders I would fake it for the glory -- a twist on Mencken's saying that moral men were seldom honorable. Whenever the concern is for the external and the internal is more or less ignored, you're dealing with a white nigger. As I've said many times, most whites are niggers - the visible and external is everything to them because they have nothing internally - no art sense, brains or genuine behavioral standards.

The term 'anti-semitism,' like 'racism' and every other term used by the jews is a direct attack on Whites - a direct attack that must be met by a verbal counter attack. I truly believe I am the only person on the face of the earth who is not a jew who understands this. Even WN and PhDs simply cannot grasp the nature of verbal warfare, no matter how many million times I explain it to them.

The fucking thickness of our people is frankly incredible. Just the same old doddering cowlike obliviousness, decade after decade.

To beat the jews, you have to be quicker than the jews. Smarter, sharper, harder. And really, if you have those things, they're not that hard to beat. They're not really very smart. Their strength is almost entirely in the leverage they can bring to bear as result of their racial networking and nepotism. For pure talent - what do they have? They style themselves the most literate people, who write and buy all the books, yet if you seek true literary superiority, why, there simply are no jews at the top. They are not even really second rate, they're third rate at best. There are no great jew writers. All the great writers are White men. There is no jew Twain, no jew Mencken, no jew Shakespeare, Moliere, no jew Rabelais. There aren't any jew geniuses because they don't have any genuis-level talent, just racial promotion. So we hear that a J.D. Salinger is a great novelist, or Ginsberg a genius poet. No one who actually reads their efforts actually believes this, but that's what they report in all the jewish papers. Theirs are the poems and novels assigned in school so, since we know authority is right because it's authority, they must be great. In fact, they are not great.

American resistance to jews has always foundered on the rock of our British cultural heritage, and all it values -- manners over substance, polite lies over bald truths, money over honor. We will never defeat the jew until we reject and flip the Anglo values. If you care what others think about you more than what truly matters - the thing you're trying to accomplish - you are never going to defeat the jew. Conservatism, which is the philosophical and cultural basis of what is now known as American WN, is an effeminate, defensive philosophy. Remonstrating, niggling, whining, whimsying, after-the-facting are all it knows. These don't work. They work as far as raising money, but in terms of creating an effective movement toward the world we could have, they do nothing.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 19th, 2010 at 12:33 AM.