Full Thread: Staten Island
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2010 #5
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bandanza View Post
Are you sure those "dumb guidos" outnumber the Jews there? I would beg to differ. Notice how you mention them before the "eternal" Jew.
Grew up there and my grandmother is still there. As far as the jews, not too much of a problem there, least jew infected of the boroughs (besides bronx, which is all nigger). Even in kindergarten, ppl form into ethnic groups (among euros), and everyone learns to despise the jew. Universally. The "jersey shore" guido stereotype is unfortunately largely true, although there are still areas of old Dutch descended from the hugenots and some classier Irish who want fuck all to do with those type. They're growing rarer, though. The real problem is the Mexcrements. In the last decade, the illegal mexicans have become a DELUGE. They had their first non-White city councillor last year. Trend of what's coming.

Now, as far as succession, when I was in high school there was a referendum and the vote was over 80% to leave the city. Then guiliani got elected, he closed down what was the largest garbage dump in the fucking world. (fresh kills) This was his republican base and so he paid some attention and ppl calmed down. When I was there last yr, I saw it going to hell under Blumberg. A friggen mexican invasion. A change like nothing you could imagine. From no mexicans to them crawling like ants everywhere.

So, by the tmie there is sufficient White anger to leave the city again, the mexcrements and niggers will be so numerous that it won't fucking matter anymore.

When they first built the Veranzanno Bridge from Brooklyn, some guys wanted to actually blow the fucking thing up bc they knew that the trash would come from brooklyn and bronx and it would go from a small little coastal community into a fucking sewer. They were 100% right.

And Lanza is a lying daego whore bastard.