View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2013 #65
Karl LaForce

I hope Craig can build something useful up there. Odin knows I wish him all the best.

About the TYT clip; Cenk Uygar works for jews. He is too smart not to know that. He is not exactly a sell-out, I just think that he sees his ethnic interest as being parallel to that of the jews. I do like how he opposes the big banks, police state, and the endless wars, but he never closes the loop by pointing out that jews are the main source of these ills.

Uygar is just another part of the System, working to systemically deny people the intellectual tools needed to put themselves in correct context.

Hey Cenk! Wanna prove me wrong? Pay my expenses and I will come on your show wearing a mask like a mexican wrestler and sit in the background with your pet negro, pet homo, and pet pseudo intellectuals, except I will earn my right to speak by factually proving you and your sycophants wrong.