View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2013 #69
James Hawthorne

Looks like some of Craig's White American Idol TV zombie state watcher neighbor lemmings are "very, very disturbed"....

Quote:
I just spoke at length with Lauren Donahue of the Bismarck Tribune while her photographer took literally it seemed 125 pics. Afterwards my neighbor 'Lee', who I'd never met came over. He has the green-blue house caddy corner to mine, though i've lived in Leith longer than he has. He works in the oil town of Dickinson, but before lived in Bolshevik Washington state where his daughter, he explained, was murdered. I specifically asked him if a White man had murdered her and he confirmed that.

But prior to all this conversation, his first communication, after saying he was 'Lee', was to let me know that he was "very, very disturbed by all this--to say the least"...."very, very disturbed and that is an understatement", he reiterated. Whereupon he immediately asked point blank out of the blue if I would sell him my house.

What would happen if I went over to black Bobby's who lives across my back alley, knocked on his door, said I am Craig Cobb who lives across your alley, "I am very, very disturbed by all this going on...would you sell me your house?"

I could add that Lee could have easily gone to the Carson county courthouse, googled the couple of dozen property owners names in Leith, and he would have easily found 10 pages or so of pages with my name, which normal, assiduous due diligence might have convinced him not to sink over $80K into Leith, ND. Capice?

VNN Media