View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2006 #79
Pontiac

Aryan Lord's question is an important one. However, I think an even more important question is: was Jesus a virgin?

If he wasn't, then I suppose we can scrap that whole no-nookie-out-of-wedlock stuff, since the Lord himself was screwing the ladies while vacationing on earth, right?

And if he was a virgin, I mean, damn! A thirty-something virgin is supposed to tell us how to live and behave? Get real! What would that guy know about life?

Can you imagine all the pent-up frustration in a thirty-something virgin? Jerking off year after year, frustrated that everybody else is getting some except him? Can you imagine his bitterness? No wonder he made that Marxist sermon-on-the-mountain thing, exploding in a "The first shall be the last!" Yeah, the first to cum will be the last in heaven, you can bet on that! Time for Jesus-boy and the other virgins to be first in line for the good stuff!

Seriously, it's embarrassing that some people will actually believe what a thirty-something virgin has to say about how to live. Loser. He didn't work either, he just went around begging food from others, telling them they'd get it all back and then some when they were dead. (It's when he started saying things like that that they realized he wasn't ever going to pay them back.)

A thirty-something virgin welfare-case! Man, what a loser!