View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2012 #38
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I'd say that "completely crazy" is a gross overstatement, but it's reasonable to say that he was probably not his normal self after the rupture and surgery, given his behavior and the fact that people are frequently not quite themselves after such a trauma, like the Englishman that turned queer as the result of a minor stroke.

The people who say that it is impossible to know if he was framed are in effect saying that he was not framed, because a frame-up claim like that needs evidence to be taken seriously.
I had forgotten about that neo-queer Englishman. He never had any previous sexual attraction for other men. He told his fiance when she visited him in the hospital that he was not interested in her any more. It was a "Sorry sweetheart, nothing personal but I don't like girls any more." Then he became a hairdresser.

In Steele's case, the surgery seems to have caused him to be obsessed with Ukrainian women. It also seems to have caused him to throw ALL caution to the winds when it came to getting one or more of them. This is behavior that would be expected of a teenage boy, not a 64 year old man who had been thru prostate surgery and a near brush with death from a ruptured aorta.