View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2021 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Florida has, historically, had a plethora of turd world hacks pass rhe FLEX (license examination for foreign medical school graduates.) Just think about all the Cubanos fleeing Feedel's Cuber (nigger lover JFK had a hard on for "Cuber," as he was famous for pronouncing it.) Hell, once the turd wurlders get a foothold on the medical boards, you can't get them off, that's rayssist, doancha no??? And, with Florida bringing in vietnamese, cambodian, hatian, etc., "doctors," ...
You get the point. I'll post on some fuckups that turd wurlders did that mad international headlines, but it's 7:30 AM and I need some sack time.
yea lots of Cuban and Spanish Drs I notice. Fuck that! I will say some of the white younger doctors suck as well. My Ears nose and throat one is so so. A hot chick mid 30s. But always in a hurry and very sarcastic. But one of the only ones in town.

Ironic the best Dr I've had was in St. Louis. He was middle eastern though but by far the best. It was my stomach dr. who helped with my IBS or else I wouldn't be holding a job right now.

A spic doctor or nigger doctor is a NO go for me. I'd take a arab doctor over those.